Permanent full-time position
You will be responsible to contact Spinelli’s customers to confirm their service appointment, to follow up on their recent purchases of products or services and also to offer a wide variety of products and services according to the on-going promotional campaigns. Work schedule Monday to Friday.
- A high school diploma and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluently bilingual, English and French (oral and written)
- Excellent sales and persuasion abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Dynamic and versatile
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Basic computer proficiency
Does this challenge interest you? Please send your resumé without delay tothe HR department at email@example.com.
The Spinelli Group adheres to the principles of pay equity and equal opportunityemployment. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.